Friday, June 15, 2007

Can you please...???

Paul Carey called and said just so there were no surprises, they had a replacement organ etc. etc. I said that was fine. Funny how NY people don’t assume anyone is nice. We looked at one of the Penske vans and found that they only had an AM/FM. So I went on a new quest: Find an MF transmitter that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Found one at Wal-Mart the also allows plugging in a USB flash drive. It playes mp3 and wma files it finds in the root directory. So now I can cruise across Nebraska listening to the top 500 Rock n Roll songs of All Time. Cool. Then I can plug in the computer and play Amadeus movie over the truck speakers across Wyoming. Real cool.

Just for luck, I went in and got the bank check for the organ, and printed up the Bill of Sale on some nice buff linen paper left over from old Utah Baroque Ensemble programs.

No comments: