Saturday, June 16, 2007

Man Up

Mad scramble to get all the stuff packed, 6 of my good moving pads in a large suitcase, tools and packing stuff and food in another. Weigh them for just less than 50 lbs, and re-distribute to make it work. I love a plan. Made a list for Sam to do while he is home. Got my ToDo list completed and we were ready to go. Got some cash for the trip. One day more.

I confided to Sam that I had this really uneasy feeling, not really nervous, but unsure or worried. He said Man Up and so I did.

To add to my nervousness, the Bradford’s kindly asked us out for hotdogs at the Hot Dog King. We got there and it had been closed for 2 hours, but the door was open and we walked in. Soon the owner came running from somewhere and we said we’d leave, but he insisted that he fix us something. So we ate and I told them this story so far, Janet suggested I write it all up, so I am.

No comments: