Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Options and decisions

Same old, just thought about taking Mike in addition to Patty, to help move it, Ralph mentioned it was in the balcony. Aaaaaaaaaghhhhh! So many trips down the stairs, and up. There were no cheapo round trips for Mike, and I could for the same money hire another Carey guy. Sorry Mike. I started to have my Bishop call the Glens Falls NY Bishop for the names of some young men who wanted to earn $10/hr walking up and down stairs next Tuesday in Whitehall.

I called Carey organ to solidify the plans, and talked to Lynn Swank, a long time worker for Carey Organ. He mentioned that if they could use my rental truck to haul the replacement organ and speakers and some chests of the new organ to be installed in September, then I could have the pipe boxes for free.

I also ask my boys if they want to buy the SHO (Al) and the SE-R (Mike). They agree, and we try to take the money out of their stock accounts. It may actually work! The money won’t get here until we are in New York, but that is OK.

No comments: